New Steps

Should we have paint under our shoes, we could remember more easily where we have been...

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Hints of Fall

Yeeeeehaa! This morning I woke up and it was cold! Since we sleep with our bedroom window open, I had a pretty darn good excuse to cuddle with the hubbie. But really what does it for me is that the wind blows from the north today and it reminds me so much of my favorite season: FALL!
There's a bright blue sky too, so I think I'll go walk in the woods.

I've been catching up on other people's blogs, and I must say I wish I could all invite you to Quebec. I miss our talks, our C.S. Lewis Sundays, French brunches, *sniff, sniff*

I had a "French brunch" with waffle the other Saturday, but it's not the same without 15 some peeps with sleepy eyes. I had invited some of my husband's brothers ans sister, and even though the table wasn't bending with tons of fruits, ice cream, chocolate sauce, whipped cream, crêpes and French toast; I guess they liked it.

To all CMU peeps, Cheers!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:44 PM, Blogger Diedre said…

    French toasts...ahh the French girl who keeps words plural even in English...like your hairs!

    Perhaps we shall come to Quebec someday. Aaron and I had our honeymoon in Quebec city, and we'd been to Montreal together before, so we know we like it! But I don't know when. It seems like all our vacation times for the next 2 years have been claimed already =(

    Love ya!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home