New Steps

Should we have paint under our shoes, we could remember more easily where we have been...

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Viva Las Vegas!

That's the song that was playing in my head after I had my meeting with the director of the school i am to work at. It went very, very well.

I am to start with 7 hours a week, with a group of 20-25 students. Their levels are varied (from grade 9-12 English), but they are working individually, and all I have to do is sit at a desk waiting for them to come ask questions. I know, it sounds too good to be true, but honestly my task is to guide them in their exercises, explain, have them do pre-test and test (which are already made) and to correct it.

The best part is that my day starts at 9:25am and finishes at 3:55pm, and that includes an hour long lunch break. And the kicker, is that I was offered another 15 hours a week before the end of the meeting!

I'm starting on November 6th, I'll let you how it goes.


VIVA LAS VEGAS!
(By the way did you know that ZZ Top did a remake of Elvis Presley's song? Weird...)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home