New Steps

Should we have paint under our shoes, we could remember more easily where we have been...

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Cajun Shrimp and Grey Skies

It's been kinda rainy the last few days, and it seems even more depressing because last weekend was so gorgeous. I had a pedicure appointment today (small joy!). It's an upper class salon, but I got this appointment very cheap. When came the time to choose the nail polish color, I usually go for softer tones, pinks, golden... but today I decided to shake my toes (instead of my fist) to defy the grey clouds: I chose a bright orangee-red color! Of course my feet were going right back in my shoes (the weather being too cold to wear sandals) but hey, who cares?!? My toe nails were secretly shining today! I tried to look up a similar color on internet. Although I saw one that was close to it, I didn't like the name- cajun shrimp. Urgh! Who thinks of those names for heaven's sake!
Instead I picked this one to show you: Friar, Friar pants on Fire...
**Sigh, sigh**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home