New Steps

Should we have paint under our shoes, we could remember more easily where we have been...

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Ingglelish, uh I mean English!

Today was an interesting day. I've been very spaced out, and at the sime time feeling restless all day. Anyhoo, I got a phone call for a job I had applied for 2 weeks ago. So it looks like I'll be teaching English starting this November! I'm meeting the principal on Monday for the details. The fun part is that I will be teaching adults (18 and over) so they are usually motivated to learn. Yeah! Matt and I went to celebrate on a date (we take anything as an excuse for a date!)

On another topic, this weekend we are having my mom's family reunion. We are renting a chalet for about 50 people. And since we are close to Halloween, we decided to have a theme night on Saturday: Pirates. Aaaarrgh! It shuld be pretty funny to see everybody dressed up as a pirate! We are going to have some games about sinking ships, treasures and all. Gee, do I love my family!

I'll put pictures up afterward you can be sure!

toodles!

2 Comments:

  • At 6:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Mimi, you'd make a great pirate! I'm looking forward to the pictures!

     
  • At 1:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yarrr!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home