New Steps

Should we have paint under our shoes, we could remember more easily where we have been...

Friday, January 26, 2007

Is Quebec in a different time zone?

Well, isn't that a good question? I mean my last post was in what, october?

Let's summaize by topic and bring things up to date:


Husband
he is fine, and it is going well, as we are setting in a better routine between us-work-friend-family time. If most of you remember me as cuddly, well I assure you, this husband is perfect for me!

Family
We have a new little niece, freshly popped out on Dec. 23. Her name is Maya. we are also expecting another niece/nephew for this summer. Matt's grandparents have been quite sick, which has led us to spend more time with them (we are expecting to loose one of them within the next year or so...)
We will be attending Matt's brother wedding this summer in July, and we are most excited!

Work
I've been having tons of fun at my new job. Teaching English at adult school is just awesome. I have the chance to interact with my students beyond teacher-student standards. it's also nice to have the time to chat with them and help them out figure out other stuff in their lives. So I might after all get my teacher license for Quebec province.

Matt is looking to a switch from managing at Blockbuster to start into mutual funds and financial planning. it puts a little stress on us, but he is so enthousiast about it, and it good to see him in a better mood.

Christmas
well, let me tell you... it was a non-stop celebration from dec. 24 till jan. 2. we had parties on the 29, 30, 31 and the 1st, we stayed up till 4am. We were burnt, or dead, I, not quite sure. We had a good time with our families and friends.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:09 PM, Blogger Diedre said…

    Whoa! Just when I was about to take you off my blog-checking list, you prove me wrong. How's it going? I was thinking about our apartment the other day, and how Mya was a part of it, and sushi, and...yeah, it was good times.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home